*NEW* Mark VI Laboratory Mixer
The Mark VI is a variable speed, high intensity mixer suitable for all bleaching stages including oxygen delignification, ozone, hydrogen peroxide and chlorine dioxide. Its patented bowl and rotor combined
with complete control over rotor speed can simulate any type of mixer found in the plant without adversely effecting the physical characteristics of the pulp. With the Mark VI Mixer, you have complete control over mixing, residence times and temperatures.
The new Mark VI mixer is more digitalized and automated than the earlier versions of Mark mixers, which improves the flexibility and handling properties of the mixer.
Flip a switch and the mixer becomes a bleaching tower where the pulp and chemical can react under controlled conditions of time, temperature and agitation with constant pH read out. Interchangeable 2-liter and 4-liter cast bowls with patented integrated baffle system are available in either hastelloy C or stainless steel.
The Mark VI also offers a combinations of unique features not found in other laboratory chemical pulp mixers:
- Acts as both a chemical pulp mixer and a bleaching tower
- Can duplicate any plant’s mixing/bleaching tower, regardless of time, temperature, pressure, pulp consistency, type of mixer, or chemicals involved.
- Superb chemical pulp mixing! A Lithium Tracer solution varied only 2% throughout pulp mass after a 4 second injection/mix cycle at fluidization speeds.
- Minimal freeness drop – typically less than 5% freeness drop after a 4 second injection/mix cycle.
- Variable Mixing Speeds from 60 to 2400 RPM.
- All cycles are repeatable to within 1/100th of a second.
- Automated ozone sequencing system that pulses in the ozone gas and relieves spent gases at exact times (used in conjunction with Ozone Caddy or Ozone Cart)
The Ozone Caddy if a fully automated system that produces, analyzes, and stores up to 10 grams of ozone in less than an hour. It then uses a liquid compression system to precisely deliver any amount of ozone up to the full 10 grams at any pressure up to a 125 psig. Unused or unreacted ozone is destroyed in a built-in scrubber system. All contact metallurgy and vessels are stainless steel. The Ozone Caddy is a computerized, self-contained system on a movable cart that pressurizes O3/O2 gas and delivers a measured amount to your laboratory mixer for bleaching experimentation. The Quantum Ozone Caddy does it all for you automatically!
Convenience: Computer control of the 16-step process requiring 37 valve openings or closings
Safety: Pressure coded gas tank, stainless steel construction, high capacity vent scrubber
Accuracy: A system to determine the amount of ozone charged
Capacity: 2-4 times the capacity of a standard A1 nitrogen cylinder
Control: O2/O3 delivery pressure to 125 psig, intermittent or continuous feed, charge level